If your topic is How to Screen Mirroring Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV, you landed the right place. Some people ask me Screen Mirroring Windows 10 Laptop to Smart TV not Working on their device. I want to say them, follow this post step by step and try with the same process. I hope screen mirror from windows 10 to Samsung smart tv will be work.
Screen Mirroring Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV
If you have a Samsung Smart Tv and want to mirror your Windows Pc on the screen of Smart Tv you can do it easily. You can get a benefit from it that you will not need a big monitor to see a movie, shows, and other videos. Also, you made screen mirroring windows 10 laptop to Samsung smart tv to enjoy any game on the big display. So if you have this knowledge, you make anywhere to use. Let’s go to the main point with the screenshot to understand easily.
How do I connect my PC to Samsung Smart TV wirelessly
- Switch on your Samsung Smart Tv
- Select “Tools” from you Tv screen using Tv remort. And now select “Network” from the menu which came when you tap tools.
- From this screen, now go on “Screen Mirroring” and select this.
- In this window select the “Devise Manager”
Your windows Pc name should come as a connected device. If it does not come, then you need to connect your laptop to Samar Tv before the processing.
- Go on the previous menu and select the “Screen Mirroring” from this menu. Now you smart Tv has been setup.
Now open setting option on your laptop. Which laptop you using to connect with Tv.
- Select the “Devices” option from this Setting menu.
- See the left side menu and click on “Bluetooth and other devices” and Turn “On” Add Bluetooth or other devices option.
- From this window now you will select “Wireless display or docks” to connect your smart Tv with Windows 10 Pc.
Your laptop will search the Tv and connect with it when finding the smart Tv name.
- Now again open the “Setting” on your Laptop and go to select “System”
- In this menu screen down and fine where is “Multiple displays” option.
- Now drop down the menu and select “Show only no 1”
Now the process is ended. Your Windows 10 Pc connected with Samsung Smart Tv without wire connection.
Dear guys, I hope I can give the right way to Screen Mirroring Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV wirelessly. I also give screenshot all the steps to understand. So follow the step and try it. if any problem comes when you will try to connect, you can ask in below the comment box.